• Translation teaching and learning.
• Translation, linguistic and cultural policies.
• Translation and terminology.
• Translation and creativity.
The committee feels that these areas fall within the sphere of interest of a large number of researchers who are invited to make contributions in their respective areas of specialization. It is hoped that the resulting debate will be rich and varied and will contribute to theorizing the translation process, framing its practice, exploring its problems, and demonstrating its relevance to the management of difference.
Submission Guidelines :
- Submitted papers must be unpublished and not considered elsewhere for publication.
- Only electronic submissions in PDF format will be considered.
- Papers must be 4-8 pages , including references, figures and tables, following Templates.
- All papers should be submitted to the ICTMD2018 EasyChair online submission website.
-- Abstract registration deadline : January 20, 2018
-- Notification to authors : February 10, 2018
-- Submission deadline : March 10, 2018
The languages of the conference are:• Arabic